I worked in the Social Media Expo2015 office as a Visual Designer, within a team of 13 people. I took care of graphic elements that have been published on the Expo2015 website and on the main social media (twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest).
I designed many of the graphic for the projects:
– Foody Tales, a collection of photos – regularly published on the official account of the Exhibition and totally harvested in a Tumblr page – testifying to the journey of Foody , the official mascot of Expo 2015 Milano.
– Staffetta Social, a relay weekly dedicated to Civil Society Participants. For each organization was asked to tell in a week values, content and objectives of its participation in Expo2015.
– ExpoinViaggio, expo meetings around Italy and in other countries.
– Most Beloved Italian Places, a communication project by FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano and Expo Milano 2015, a journey of pictures through Italian’s most beloved places.
– Wonderfulexpo, a photographic journey through the wonderful tourist attractions around Milan.